We’re a designer and custom manufacturer of wildland fire trucks, brush trucks, all-terrain fire vehicles, rescues, specialty fire trucks, dump chutes, and skid units along with CAFS and traditional foam systems. The company was founded as a custom fabricator in 1998 by Kevin Quinn, a 21-year veteran of the emergency vehicle manufacturing industry.
We’ve also pioneered a highly effective, high-pressure foam system that can be installed on new and existing units. It’s remarkably effective, and uses so little water to extinguish a fire, that you have to see it in action.
- Progressive and innovative engineering
- Craftsmen with 100 years of combined manufacturing experience
- Premium materials and components
- Precision manufacturing techniques and processes
- State-of-the-art equipment and machinery
- High quality fire service graphics and installation