E.J. Metals’ 90° dump chutes provide the ultimate in flexibility.
90° Dump Chute
With smooth side-to-side rotation and a host of features to make them easy to handle, these 90-degree dump chutes set the standard for ease of operation.
- Full 180° side-to-side manual rotation
- Option to reduce flow with a switch flick.
- Easy-to-operate, 3-position locking mechanism positions chute at curb side, street side or to the rear
- Outer extension pipe extends 20” and is equipped with stops, so you can’t pull it off or push it too far on
- 10” air-actuated butterfly valve, operated at the rear or from the cab, with aluminum bronze butterfly disc and Buna seat to limit corrosion and leaking
- Corrosion-resistant construction
– 90° elbows and pipe constructed of 5052 aluminum
– Flange and inner tube constructed of 6061
– T6 aluminum
– Tank spacers, adapters and interior tank flanges constructed of 304L stainless steel
- Optional square-to-round adapter available to retrofit your existing tanker
- Powder coated, wrinkle black
- NFPA 1901 Section 18.104.22.168* compliant
New Maddic™ Dump Chutes
We offer a full line of stainless steel dump chutes that maximize flow and minimize leakage. In fact, more than 40 of the top tanker/tender manufacturers rely on our chutes. We’ll also customize our chutes to fit any new tanker/tender, or we’ll retrofit and upgrade your existing tanker/tender.
Our exclusive New Maddic™ dump chute saves valuable time on scene. It’s the only automatically extending dump chute available in the fire service. A single flip of the switch (cab or body mounted) automatically extends the dump chute. Then, the quality Ebro valve opens, allowing the water tank to be emptied at 2,500 GPM. The whole process takes just seconds, getting water where you need it fast.
They are available in 8”, 10” and 12” diameters, in manually operated or air-operated configurations, with controls at the rear, cab or dual. We also offer lighted sensors that tell the driver when the chute is extended or open.
Square to Round tank Adapter
If your tanker is not set up to accommodate this type of system, E.J. Metals, Inc can retrofit or Customize the New Maddic Dump System” to fit almost any application.