What comes to mind when you think of a Quick Attack vehicle? Do you think of a multi-purpose vehicle, capable of performing wildland attacks? Do you think of a light rescue, an initial attack or medical support vehicle? Quick Attack Vehicles are a mixture of all of these packaged into one versatile vehicle!
Additionally, Quick Attack vehicles can meet all the NWCG/FEMA/FIRESCOPE requirements for a Type 5, Type 6 and even a Type 7 Engine. With our extensive knowledge and experience, EJM Quick Attack vehicles are tailored to your specific needs. We can build a variety of platforms to start with, such as patrol, light rescue and flatbed bodies. There are many customizable options, which include portable gas, diesel or hydraulically driven pumps, water tank sizes, tank fill/discharge locations, and off-road modifications, such as heavy-duty suspensions and -tread plate bodies for excellent off-road durability.
- Ford F-550 XLT Chassis
- Four Wheel Drive
- Diesel Engine
- 10’ Quick Attack Body
- Amdor Roll Up Doors
- Upper Hatch Storage Compartments
- Rear Mount Diesel Driven Waterous Water Pump
- Water Pump Rated at 150 GPM @ 170 PSI
- Compressed Air Foam System (CAFS)
- 300 Gallon Water Tank / 30 Gallon Foam Tank
- Rear Hose Bed
- Front Cross-Lays
- Front Pre-Connect Jump Line with Bumper Hose Tray
- Whelen Emergency Light Package